Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February Instagram Photo Challenge

I found this photo challenge online and decided to follow along with it.  I hope it will challenge me to look "outside the box" at things and creep out of my comfort zone with objects I'm not used to photographing. 


 

My first challenge was 'MINIATURE' which I took as taking photos of miniature things and making them look life size.  (I guess it could go either way since everyone is so infatuated with miniaturizing things these days)  I thought it would be fun to take a toy car and try to make it look life-size.  I used my iphone for these shots and either Snapseed or Camera+ or both and then uploaded into Instagram. 



Toy Car - BEFORE
Toy Car - with Miniature Effect

Toy Car - AFTER with Color Effect

My Thoughts:
This one was definitely hard for me.   I think the coloring in the car and the shadow of the car kind of turned out cool looking, but I don't think I really made it look like a life-size car.  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment