Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Photoshop Software

I finally got my Photoshop CS5 software installed.  I played around with one of my photos this evening. Wow, I must say that learning photoshop in depth is a very tedious task!  Hopefully I start picking some of the tips up that I've been reading about.  (much easier watching than actually re-doing.)

Here is the photo BEFORE:




Here is the photo AFTER:


I was going for the Fairy Tale sort of look.  Obviously I'm at the Beginner level and have LOTS to learn, but there are so many possibilities with photoshop and I'm excited to play around with it.  (I'm even thinking of taking a workshop on it.) 

Post more pictures soon...

Btw, I didn't get the lens I wanted for Christmas since it was over our Christmas budget but I did get a Kindle Fire, which I absolutely love!

Hoping everyone has a happy and safe new years eve...
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment