Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Taking Photos of Christmas Ornaments

Last year I was trying for a bokeh effect with the Christmas ornaments on my parents' tree. I like how these turned out, considering I'm using a kit lens, and I didn't use any photoshop techniques on them. White lights are definitely a plus when photographing your christmas tree. It gives everything a nice ambiance.

My tree at home this year has blue LED lights and its not nearly as warm and bright as the white lights on my parents' tree. (I took some pics of my tree at home this year. I'll post them soon.)






1 comment:

  1. I love both ornaments, but that snowman would look really nice on my snowman tree!! I have a small tree with white lights and my big tree has multi-colored lights! I agree the white lights do create a nice feel!

    ReplyDelete